Going on a trip

O.k i have something that is so cool i just can't wait for it to happen..I'm going to waioru!!I know your probably  thinking "wai what?"Well its a place in nz were i'm going for my little baby cousins  birthday.My nan says "it might be snowing a little so u need some gumboots.I'm going with my sister that lives in Auckland and her mum,like i said before i am so exited.I have'int seen my uncle,auntie and my little baby cousin in long long long long long long time.But theirs a little tiny problem seen's waioru is a long way i get well CAR SICK my nan says i'll be all right because we will stop on the way especially if i am feeling sick.We have two more days till two week holiday,my other cousin/auntie is picking me up next week HA.My brother is getting picked up by our other auntie that lives some were else.Well any ways have a great holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sneaky caterpillar

SLIME INVENTION!!

My wrist